I am very happy with how much I have done at this point. It is really fun painting mushrooms and I like that I have a better more clear plan for the forest than I did in my in class project because this is turning out a lot better than that so far. So far I have spent around 8:30 hours on this project from brainstorming to finishing painting the last mushroom in the rightmost picture. I think I am going to spend a good portion of the day/night working on this tomorrow to combat election anxiety which has been plaguing for the past week, but has progressively been getting worse. I hope to have all of the background done by the end of tomorrow so that I can focus my energies into the figure. Also I'm still not entirely sure how I am going to resolve the space directly behind her head that currently does not have any trees in it. I might just paint it black/a dark color and then glaze on some trees or do something so that it doesn't look too stupid.