Today I made some progress on the floor. It was really fun, but I struggled with making enough paint to cover all of the areas I wanted and then matching the color again when I ran out. It was very challenging, but it was fun. The edges aren't as clean as I would have liked, but in some ways I am enjoying the looseness of it. It is just the right amount of chaotic for my mind to enjoy it. I'm not sure if I am going to clean it up entirely because there is some texture in the tiles already, but I am going to make the tiles straighter on the right side. I still need to get some pictures to figure out how the toilet connects to the ground and some better images of feet because that part of the picture was cut off in the photo I originally found.